torsdag 27. desember 2007

And then Christmas

Lively is the word that will best describe this Christmas.

We had snow a couple of times in december, but nothing that really lasted. Mid december gave me a morning view like this:


The house started filling up on december 21st, and by the 24th all beds were filled, - and meals were being served all all odd hours. Our "French" grandchildren have a different rythm from our "Norwegian" grandchildren. Our children have different sleep pattern as well, so breakfast was sometime between 8 and 12, - fortunately our lunch guests never arrived before 1PM.



We never had such a beautifil tree, my dearest really has an eye for picking the best... be it fir trees for Christmas, a wife for ever, the nicest children, the sweetest grandchildren.


Santa came sneaking around the house and was let in by the oldest grandchildren who tried as hard as they could to ruin the little ones exitement.



When it came to the opening of the gifts, it was bedlam - paper and labels and string all over, most gifts with no labels were eventually identified, but no one claimed a nice bottle of red wine ....



Thw snow was not as bountyful as could be wished, - but big E managed to scrape together enough for a little snowman, - pyramid style.

2 kommentarer:

jodie sa...

Hi Tonita,
I wasn't sure how else to contact you but just wanted to thank you for your comment on my lympho blog. I was wondering if you'd be interested in writing a piece on my blog about your experience with it?

Cheers
Jodie

Anonym sa...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.